maanantai 27. heinäkuuta 2015

Diva Challenge # 228

Today I am on the road to Norway at the moment. Today we should reach the Nordkapp but now we Are still in Sodankylä. I drew my challenge tile for the Diva Challenge # 228 last night. Guest blogger Cari Sultanik chose an amazing topic. I really loved the topic "Organic tile. A big thank you to the amazing guest blogger for choosing my favorite kind of topic :)

I used Auraknot, a pattern I never liked to draw but wanted to try it. I also challenged myself with a bit of Quandary. We will never become friends :D The tile is not perfect as I only have a micron and a pen to shade :) here it is :) 


As much as I love structured patterns, organic ones give me more freedom. I usually draw without a string. I sometimes feel that a string limits me. I like to see where the patterns leas me, not the string.

I hope you like it :)

12 kommenttia:

  1. Very beautiful! Have a great time and be safe!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you dear Anne ;) we just arrived at the hostel after a long but beautiful day. The nature is stunning and I can not get enough. I constantly take pictures <3

      Poista
  2. Lovely organic tile! Have a good time at the Nordkapp!

    VastaaPoista
  3. I like your auraknot :) and the tangles you've put around it frames it beautifully

    VastaaPoista
  4. Thank you! I really had fun with the topic :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Nicely done, and it just goes to prove that all you need is a few simple items to make art, anywhere!

    VastaaPoista