torstai 13. elokuuta 2015

Diane's and Carolien's Weekly Challenge # 19 NBV

I think Diane's and Caroliens challenge has quickly become one of my favorites. Sometimes I struggle with some letters but I am always really happy afterwards.

You can find this weeks Challenge # 19 N-B-V on their blog :)

Here is my result. I am super happy with that one. <3

B'Twined, Verdigogh and N'zeppl. All my favorite patterns. Perfect letters for me.


Let's see how I will be able to tangle when school starts officially on Monday. I can not wait!

5 kommenttia:

  1. Great tile. Your Verigogh is great, I really struggle with that one for some reason. Love the tipple embellishment on it,

    VastaaPoista
  2. Great combination and I agree that your Verdigogh is outstanding!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Wonderful tile with fantastic Verdigogh!

    VastaaPoista
  4. This is lovely!! Your Verdigogh is incredible!! It is all so pretty!! Thank you for joining in!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/08/my-diane-caroliens-n-b-v-challenge-entry

    VastaaPoista