sunnuntai 9. elokuuta 2015

Diane's and Caroliens's challenge #18 B-E-Z



B-e-z.... Yeah... I had a hard time picking out patterns. Besides Etcher. I have always been fascinated by Etcher but I rarely dare to do it. If you mess the shading up that is it and I have never been great at shading.

I picked Etcher, Bunzo and Zinger. I love love love Zinger. I am not too happy with my tile but I don't think I give it a second try . Any ideas how to save it? ;) 


I also made a couple of other tiles, just for the fun if it :) 



These I like a lot better :) 

3 kommenttia:

  1. Sabrina, thank you for joining in with B-E-Z!! Tile #3 is so very very cool!! It is a celebration of some kind for sure!! #2 is light and pretty!!

    #1 is nice but I understand you think it doesn't quite work. I would put some things into Etcher ... I think the easier would be to hand some Beadlines (I think that is what they are) into the Etcher. You could have some over the front of it and some behind (even the same one could do both). Either use new ones or extend the ones you have.

    You could also dip a Zinger or 2 into Etcher (I use them that way) ... but that would be tricky because yours are nice and big. But I would consider getting a little Bunzo mainly behind Etcher - so fill in the bottom triangles with parts of Bunzo - they probably wouldn't be whole but it would echo the others so would work.

    I think what you are seeing is that maybe Etcher isn't so integrated into everything ... and so these are ideas :) Very cool!! Thank you for joining in!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/08/my-diane-caroliens-b-e-z-challenge-entry

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you Diane your comment has been very helpful :) I iften find it challenging to integrate tangles into each other and Etcher is already a pain for me :D but I like the idea of putting more Zingers around and inside :) I try that later today and post that tile later :) it's an honour that you took the time to comment ^^

    VastaaPoista
  3. I was thinking the same as Diane; put something inside Etcher. I had never seen that tangle before. I like all three tiles.

    VastaaPoista