tiistai 4. elokuuta 2015

Joeys Weekly Tangle Challenge #72


This time we were supposed to do a monotangle starting with the letter "I", Inapod for Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenge #72. I always liked that tangle. It was so fun. I am not sure if I can count this as a monotangle as I arranged them in the form of Quandary, which has always given me trouble but I thought it might fit nicely plus I practiced keeping blank space. Though it looked different from what I imagined, I am quite happy with it :)


I also show you where I have been tangling :) 




11 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful shaped drawing! The curves are lovely. Sarah

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you so much , Sarah :) I am happy with this one :)

      Poista
  2. Oh I think it is definitely a Monotangle. You have only used Inapod. What a fabulous place to tangle. Are you on holiday or is this where you live?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. This is where I live :) it's like a mile from my house. I live in Finland btw :)

      Poista
  3. Brave girl -- even thinking about Quandry makes me crazy!!! Your monotangle is really sweet.

    VastaaPoista
  4. I would have never thought to draw Inapod that way. It's beautiful and creative! :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. I love how the star shapes form themselves in this. And you inapods are so well done. It's a very pretty tile.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Very good idea. (and yes it is a monotangle)

    VastaaPoista
  7. Excellent tangle! And the view is awesome too!
    ~ joey ~

    VastaaPoista
  8. I love how you arranged the pods like petals!! Beautiful! (Just like your country!)

    VastaaPoista