keskiviikko 12. elokuuta 2015

AirPort time is quality time

Airports became my second home in the recent years. I have been flying so much between Germany and Finland , I could do this in my sleep. I am always prepared against boredom. Pens, books, paper, tiles, I have it all with my. Also my good old faithful moleskin.

So here is my airport tangle. I am addicted to Purk at the moment :) 


The shading will be done at home as I left my shading tool with my mom. 

When people ask what I am drawing and why, they usually smirk at me like I am out of my mind. It's pretty what I do but they could never, blah blah. We tangles know this is not true :) 

So as I told my mom to just give it a try, she actually did.
She actually really got into it and I found her drawing this morning. 


For her first tried I think they are great. We started with tangles from Beate Winklers book. She loved it. So I had to leave a couple of pens, tiles and a book behind but I am glad that I have infected someone :) <3 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti